Lead your business to world-class standards of quality management with our Lead Auditor ISO 9001 Training Course. Gain specialist skills to ensure your quality management system (QMS) is ISO compliant and build a culture of achieving and maintaining optimum business performance. Work with us to become a lead auditor across the ISO 9000 series and in line with ISO 19011:2011. Our expert trainers will guide you through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions. Commit to QMS auditing with this international qualification to set both you and your business apart. Achieving ISO 19001 accreditation is vital to cost-effective and efficient processes and stakeholder confidence.
- Understand ISO 9001:2015 requirements within the context of an audit
- Gain an overview of the purpose and content of the ISO 9000 series
- Study the eight principles of quality management
- Clarify your role in planning and conducting an ISO 19011 QMS audit
- Take the lead in QMS audit reporting in line with ISO 19011:2011 by applying ISO 9001:2015
- Be confident in managing internal or third party auditors.
Benefits of the ISO 9001 auditor course ?
- Be confident in effective ISO 9001:2015 audits and QMS compliance
- Manage risks and maintain and improve global quality standards
- Be confident that your organisation can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of quality standards and associated responsibilities
- Benefit from regular ISO 9001 audits to improve performance
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards.
This course does not detail the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Prior knowledge of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, such as the overview provided in BSI’s ‘Introduction to a QMS’ course or previous work with ISO 9001 in an organization, is strongly recommended as a prerequisite for this course.