What is CMMI?
The CMMI describes the principles and practices underlying software process maturity and is intended to help software organizations improve the maturity of their software processes in terms of an evolutionary path from adhoc, chaotic processes to mature, disciplined software processes. CMMI is organized into five maturity levels. A maturity level is a well - defined evolutionary plateau toward achieving a mature software process. Each maturity level provides a layer in the foundation for continuous process improvement.
Why do I need it?
The CMMI Product Suite is at the forefront of process improvement because it provides the latest best practices for product and service development and maintenance.
And why do I need WRG CERTIFICATIONS in particular?
Because we keep the entire process hassle-free. In fact, our ‘Keep it simple’ approach means we can:
- Reduce the time taken to implement CMMI process.
- Cut the cost of Certification.
- We provide you access to web based Online Process Repository Software to manage your complete process documentation.
- 24/7 access to our backend support team who can manage your process documentation remotely.
- Reduce management time required.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining Certification.